New to group

  • jolelani
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      Hi - I have a 6 year old boy who was diagnosed with NLD in January. I
      am looking for support and treatment options to assist him in school (a
      local Montessori). Any information you could provide would be most
      appreciated.

      Thanks - Carol
    • Kathy Kowis
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        Carol:

        My daughter has NLD and was diagnosed last December.
        She was seven. I'm really swamped tomorrow but if you
        would like to call me, try my cell at 593-1124. We
        are currently at Chesterbrook Academy in Cary. They
        have a paladin program which is a special ed type
        program which is really working for her! North
        Carolina does not currently recognize NLD as a special
        need so we could not get help from the state. She
        also see an occupational therapist by the name of
        Brigid at Dunn Physical Therapy in Cary.

        Kathy
        --- jolelani <jolelani@...> wrote:

        > Hi - I have a 6 year old boy who was diagnosed with
        > NLD in January. I
        > am looking for support and treatment options to
        > assist him in school (a
        > local Montessori). Any information you could provide
        > would be most
        > appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks - Carol

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • jo lelani
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
          Thanks so much for the offer and information - I will try to give you a call in the evening.

          --- jolelani <jolelani@yahoo. com> wrote:

          > Hi - I have a 6 year old boy who was diagnosed with
          > NLD in January. I
          > am looking for support and treatment options to
          > assist him in school (a
          > local Montessori). Any information you could provide
          > would be most
          > appreciated.
          >
          > Thanks - Carol

          Do You Yahoo!?