Professional Doula Workshop

  • Nicole
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      I am sending out feelers to see if there is any interest by anyone
      else in a professionals workshop for doulas. I am looking to have an
      herbalist a chiropractor, and two doulas hold 1 hour long sessions on
      specific topics relevant to doulas to help continue our education.

      It would be a Saturday event.. probably mid-March.

      Any interest or not worth my time?
    • lindseycarr1
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2008
        I would be interested for sure. LindseyCarrRuck@...

        --- In nbnprofessionals@yahoogroups.com, "Nicole"
        <wonderfully_made139@...> wrote:

        > I am sending out feelers to see if there is any interest by anyone
        > else in a professionals workshop for doulas. I am looking to have an
        > herbalist a chiropractor, and two doulas hold 1 hour long sessions on
        > specific topics relevant to doulas to help continue our education.
        >
        > It would be a Saturday event.. probably mid-March.
        >
        > Any interest or not worth my time?

      • Kacy Tittle
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2008
          I would be interested too. :)