EXTRA From the TV MegaSite!

  • slanoue
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2004
      I hope you enjoyed this week's soap scoops. PLEASE NOTE: These
      scoops are gathered from various websites. You can see which website
      it is from where it says: --From tvguide.com (for example) Any
      opinions expressed, mispellings, etc. are from the website, not us.
      We don't reformat them or even read them. I send out 5 each weekend
      and so I am pressed for time. I apologize for any duplicates. If
      you see that two sources are always exact duplicates each week,
      please let me know and I will investigate and delete one of them if
      that is the case. These scoops come to you from
      http://tvmegasite.net so please visit our site when you get a chance!

      Don't forget to check out our other soap scoops newsletters at
      http://tvmegasite.net/mailinglist.htm