Immediate Onsite to U.S! J2ee Professional 2+ yrs @ MNC Company

  • urtechsolutions2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
      Hi

      Greetings!

      This is Sangeetha from URTECHSOLUTIONS. We offer services to leading
      Top MNC'S in India.

      Position 1 – J2ee Professionals
      Experience: 2- 8 years
      Position: Developers / Senior Developers / Project Leaders / Project
      Managers / Delivery Managers
      Mandatory skills: Core Java, EJB, Struts1.1, JSP, Jdbc, EJB,
      Weblogic8.1,
      Location : Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad / USA[Candidates With H1
      Visa]

      If you are interested, email your resume with contact numbers to
      sangeetha@...

      With Regards,

      K. Sangeetha
      UR TECHSOLUTIONS