NAVY FIGHTER WEAPONS SCHOOL

  • FastEagle212
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for NAVY FIGHTER WEAPONS SCHOOL
    • Top_Gun70
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2001
        At 52 I've met and been associated with a lot of
        people in my life, most of whose names I can't remember.
        However, I can remember almost all of the names of those I
        served with during two years on the Top Gun staff in the
        early days of the school (1969-71). While not nearly as
        glamorous as the movie depicted it, at least not in those
        early days, it was a great experience....one I shared
        with dynamic, creative and very funny people. I paid a
        return visit to Top Gun in '94 before it left Miramar
        and was very impressed with the facilities. Compared
        to where it started, Top Gun truly had come a long
        way.<br>Tom Larimer<br>Murfreesboro, Tenn.