  • Andrew Hyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2004
      Greetings,

      We wanted to remind you that since you submitted your web site to the
      Subjex Search engine on 10/06/2003 we have launched the Virtual Customer
      Service Rep (SubjexCSR) for http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nava-nava that
      can converse with your web visitors about your products. This totally
      customizable AI system will sell, up-sell, cross- sell and answer any
      questions people have about your company once it is on your web site.

      This amazing new Artificial Intelligence tool will increase your sales, and
      lower you�re the costs of running your business because the software
      actually chats with your visitors on its own!

      It has been shown that most web site visitors click away from a website
      within the first 30 seconds. However your implementation of SubjexCSR will
      engage your visitors in a conversation before they leave, and keep them
      excited about your company.

      Your SubjexCSR learns like a human becoming progressively smarter and
      smarter. It's very very inexpensive, and amazingly easy to use. It also
      comes with a 14-day free trial, a cash-back guarantee, and unlimited
      technical support.

      Talk to our implementation of the SubjexCSR at http://www.subjex.com

      Then get started with your zero-obligation 14-day free trial, with no
      payment or CC required, go to http://www.subjex.com/signup

      Thanks,
      Andrew
      ___________________________________
      Andrew Hyder - CEO
      Subjex Corporation
      5720 Smetana Dr. Suite 325
      Minnetonka, MN 55343
      Voice - 952-931-0501
      Fax - 952-931-0503

      Your website was submitted to the Subjex Search Engine on 10/06/2003
      To be taken out our search engine please goto
      http://www.subjex.net/unindex.html
    • Andrew Hyder