  • Andrew Hyder
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2003
      Hi,

      Since you submitted your web site to the Subjex search engine we have
      launched a new Artificial Intelligence tool that will increase your sales,
      and lower your costs of running your site. This software actually talks to
      your visitors!

      Imagine a Virtual Customer Service Rep (SubjexCSR) on
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nava-nava that can converse with your web
      visitors about your products. This totally customizable AI system will
      sell, up-sell, cross-sell and answer any questions people have about your
      company.

      I don�t know if you know this, but a majority of all web site visitors
      click away within the first 30 seconds. Your implementation will engage
      your visitors in a conversation before they leave, and keep them excited
      about your company.

      Your SubjexCSR learns like a human becoming progressively smarter and
      smarter. It's very inexpensive, and amazingly easy to use. It also comes
      with a 30-day free trial, a money back guarantee, and unlimited technical
      support.

      To get started with your no obligation 30-day free trial goto
      http://www.subjex.com/signup

      For more information on the SubjexCSR goto http://www.subjex.com/info

      Thanks
      Andrew
      ___________________________________
      Andrew Hyder - CEO
      Subjex Corporation
      5720 Smetana Dr. Suite 325
      Minnetonka, MN 55343
      Voice - 952-931-0501
      Fax - 952-931-0503

      Your website was submitted to the Subjex Search Engine on 10/06/2003
      To be removed from our search engine please goto
      http://www.subjex.net/remove.html
    • Andrew Hyder
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 15, 2004
        Hi,

[...]

        with a 30-day no obligation trial, a money back guarantee, and unlimited
        technical support.

        To get started with your no obligation 30-day free trial, with no credit
        card required, goto http://www.subjex.com/signup

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 22 6:28 AM
          Hi,

          It's Andrew from Subjex. Since you submitted your web site to the Subjex
          search engine on 10/06/2003 we have launched a new Artificial Intelligence
          tool that will increase your sales, and lower your costs of running your
          site. This software actually chats with your visitors!

          Imagine a Virtual Customer Service Rep (SubjexCSR) on
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nava-nava that can converse with your web
          visitors about your products. This totally customizable AI system will
          sell, up-sell, cross-sell and answer any questions people have about your
          company.

          I don't know if you know this, but a majority of all web site visitors
          click away within the first 30 seconds. Your implementation will engage
          your visitors in a conversation before they leave, and keep them excited
          about your company.

          Your SubjexCSR learns like a human becoming progressively smarter and
          smarter. It's very inexpensive, and amazingly easy to use. It also comes
          with a 30-day free trial, a cash-back guarantee, and unlimited technical
          support.

          To talk to our implementation of SubjexCSR go to http://www.subjex.com

          To get started with your zero-obligation 30-day free trial, with no payment
          or CC required, go to http://www.subjex.com/signup

          Thanks
          Andrew
          ___________________________________
          Andrew Hyder - CEO
          Subjex Corporation
          5720 Smetana Dr. Suite 325
          Minnetonka, MN 55343
          Voice - 952-931-0501
          Fax - 952-931-0503

          Your website was submitted to the Subjex Search Engine on 10/06/2003
          To be taken out our search engine please goto
          http://www.subjex.net/unindex.html
        • Andrew Hyder
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 28 7:34 PM
            Hi,

[...]

            with a 14-day free trial, a cash-back guarantee, and unlimited technical
            support.

            To talk to our implementation of SubjexCSR go to http://www.subjex.com

            To get started with your zero-obligation 14-day free trial, with no payment

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 6, 2004
                  Hi again,

                  My name is Andrew Dean Hyder. I am CEO of Subjex Corporation, the search
                  engine that you submitted http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nava-nava to on
                  10/06/2003. As CEO of a growing Internet company that survived the "dot-
                  bomb", I have had years of hard-core hard-knocks ecommerce experience and
                  combined it with real world psychology on buyer motivation and learned what
                  makes people buy from one web site and not another.

                  Now that your site is in the Subjex.net search engine, don�t make the worst
                  (and most common) e-commerce mistakes everyone else is making. Read this
                  free report generated specifically for you and applied to
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nava-nava.

                  In it you will learn:

                  - 5 incredibly easy changes you can do to your site (for free) to turn
                  "browsers" into buyers!

                  - Explode your sales (not traffic) by 500% or more for less than $30.

                  - The 3 easy ways to keep people on your web site for more than 30 seconds.

                  - How to always know exactly what prospects are thinking while surfing your
                  site.

                  - Shrink your phone staff or call center by 50% while improving your
                  customer�s experience.

                  - Why "live chat" does not work for customer service!

                  - A plethora of ecommerce gems ...

                  Please - don�t use "follow the pack" approaches or what "advertising"
                  people tell you works - IT DOESN�T WORK! I�ve lived it; I�ve done it the
                  wrong way until I was blue in the face. I�m going to share all my
                  experience with you and save you years of work and a small fortune.

                  Get your free copy of my report, "Forget everything you ever learned about
                  ecommerce - it�s all changed!" Internet marketing for you will never be
                  the same. To get it - go to: http://www.subjex.com/myreport then please
                  let me know what you thought.

                  Sincerely,
                  Andrew Hyder - CEO

                  Subjex Corporation
                  5720 Smetana Dr. Suite 325
                  Minnetonka, MN 55343
                  Voice - 952-931-0501

                  associated email addresses out of the search engine you can by going here: