Re: were in southport anyone know the nearest safe beach

  • Seaside Naturist
    Message 1 of 16 , May 10, 2010
      I used to go to Formby down towards the rifle range. (south end in the yellow flag area)
      But it got to be a hassle with patrols even in amongst the dunes.
      Spoke to a local a couple of weeks ago and he said it is not being used any more.

      The NW really needs a naturist beach!

      --- In naturists-uk@yahoogroups.com, "jeff" <hawkwind1948@...> wrote:

      > --- In naturists-uk@yahoogroups.com, "stephen bellini" <stephen.bellini@> wrote:
      > >
      > > hi, i know ainsdale 'was' a naturist beach are there any places near by?? that anyone uses if so give me a nudge, its the spa and the back garden for us so far. open to suggestions as i cant really travel to meet like minded couples
      > >
      > try south near formby

    • jeff hawk
      Message 2 of 16 , May 11, 2010
        hi as your in southport can you find out who your councilers are so i can get in touch with them to find out why they are banning something that is not agianst the law,and may be we could all mail them to get things changed yours jeff

        ________________________________
        I used to go to Formby down towards the rifle range. (south end in the yellow flag area)
        But it got to be a hassle with patrols even in amongst the dunes.
        Spoke to a local a couple of weeks ago and he said it is not being used any more.

        The NW really needs a naturist beach!

        --- In naturists-uk@ yahoogroups. com, "jeff" <hawkwind1948@ ...> wrote:

        > --- In naturists-uk@ yahoogroups. com, "stephen bellini" <stephen.bellini@ > wrote:
        > >
        > > hi, i know ainsdale 'was' a naturist beach are there any places near by?? that anyone uses if so give me a nudge, its the spa and the back garden for us so far. open to suggestions as i cant really travel to meet like minded couples
        > >
        > try south near formby

      • Pat Aussie
        Message 3 of 16 , May 13, 2010
          hi all im a 33 yr old aussie naturist now living in the uk; i am all over the placze due to work but can travel a lot and usualy based in london; ive been a nude hiker and camper as wel as just enjoying nudist co,pany for years now so am lookingto ,eet so,e genine nudist and naturists in the uk whereever you are as travelling is no probs; would be really good to find good few mates male or female into hiking or just out door nude walks esp; ok hope to hear fro, you all and heres hoping i hear from some good genuine ppl; cheers

        • C Corkie
          Message 4 of 16 , May 13, 2010
            hi Pat,How are u? COme visit Me in Ireland any time . Live alone in country . Can be nude 24/7 in house. Send me a pic . I have msn/yahoo.skype for chat. Send me your addy and we can chat

            Message 5 of 16 , May 14, 2010
              Come nude walking (10+ miles) during the week with SOC in southern UK. We walk about twice a month, been doing it for more than 15 years. For more information let me have your private email address or have a look at the SOC website. Cheers Robin
              hi all im a 33 yr old aussie naturist now living in the uk; i am all over the placze due to work but can travel a lot and usualy based in london; ive been a nude hiker and camper as wel as just enjoying nudist co,pany for years now so am lookingto ,eet so,e genine nudist and naturists in the uk whereever you are as travelling is no probs; would be really good to find good few mates male or female into hiking or just out door nude walks esp; ok hope to hear fro, you all and heres hoping i hear from some good genuine ppl; cheers

            • robin.hamilton
              Message 6 of 16 , May 14, 2010
                http://www.soc-uk.info/walks.html

                hi all im a 33 yr old aussie naturist now living in the uk; i am all over the placze due to work but can travel a lot and usualy based in london; ive been a nude hiker and camper as wel as just enjoying nudist co,pany for years now so am lookingto ,eet so,e genine nudist and naturists in the uk whereever you are as travelling is no probs; would be really good to find good few mates male or female into hiking or just out door nude walks esp; ok hope to hear fro, you all and heres hoping i hear from some good genuine ppl; cheers

              • Chris L
                Message 7 of 16 , May 14, 2010
                  Im in the south of Cumbria drop nme a note and we can take it from there. Nude walking mates are very welcome.

                  --- In naturists-uk@yahoogroups.com, Pat Aussie <yellowdrophead@...> wrote:

                  > hi all im a 33 yr old aussie naturist now living in the uk; i am all over the placze due to work but can travel a lot and usualy based in london; ive been a nude hiker and camper as wel as just enjoying nudist co,pany for years now so am lookingto ,eet so,e genine nudist and naturists in the uk whereever you are as travelling is no probs; would be really good to find good few mates male or female into hiking or just out door nude walks esp; ok hope to hear fro, you all and heres hoping i hear from some good genuine ppl; cheers

                • KARL ABEL
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 15, 2010
                    I Know a fair bit about the difference between lawful and legal. unfortunatly the police dont! should organise a weekend during the summer, serve a notice of intent to the local council and chief of police. attached with an affidavit stating "a group of humans tend to bathe naturally at designated location throughout the year and it is our understanding that it is no breach of common law to do this. anyone claiming it is against common law has to claim they are god. or at least present an injured party. watch how fast they leave the "problem" alone.

                    From: jeff hawk <hawkwind1948@...>
                    To: naturists-uk@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Tuesday, 11 May, 2010, 13:47

                    ____________ _________ _________ __
                    I used to go to Formby down towards the rifle range. (south end in the yellow flag area)
                    But it got to be a hassle with patrols even in amongst the dunes.
                    Spoke to a local a couple of weeks ago and he said it is not being used any more.

                    The NW really needs a naturist beach!

                    --- In naturists-uk@ yahoogroups. com, "jeff" <hawkwind1948@ ...> wrote:

                    > --- In naturists-uk@ yahoogroups. com, "stephen bellini" <stephen.bellini@ > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > hi, i know ainsdale 'was' a naturist beach are there any places near by?? that anyone uses if so give me a nudge, its the spa and the back garden for us so far. open to suggestions as i cant really travel to meet like minded couples
                    > >
                    > try south near formby

                  • Seaside Naturist
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 17, 2010
                      I don't live in Southport.
                      When the latest wave of hassle was under way about 3 yrs ago (Operation CROW) John Paine (Then President of BN) did a thorough investigation of the issue including the politics. A full report was compiled but I think the (sensible) 'decision?' was that it would be poor timing to proceed.

                      I was slightly involved in testing the climate on the north side of the River Ribble where CROW was also enforced and we found some mixed views amongst officialdom about the clampdown in the local area. Unfortunately there was a peak of public fear of how the resort of Blackpool was lowering it's sexual morality to new depths at the time. For our part we decided that to push the issue at that point was bad timing.

                      We have hence tried to pursue a non confrontational agenda based on increased acceptance that we are ordinary normal nice people who spend money. The Sandcastle Naturist weekend was part of that strategy as is the trust we are building with local hotels and pools.

                      --- In naturists-uk@yahoogroups.com, jeff hawk <hawkwind1948@...> wrote:

                      > hi as your in southport can you find out who your councilers are so i can get in touch with them to find out why they are banning something that is not agianst the law,and may be we could all mail them to get things changed yours jeff
                      >

                      > ________________________________

                    • Seaside Naturist
                      Message 10 of 16 , May 17, 2010
                        I am a keen walker and have done some nude walks but non in Cumbria yet. Busy knocking of Wainwrights at moment but have ambition to do at least 10 nude.

                        --- In naturists-uk@yahoogroups.com, "Chris L" <southcumbriabloke@...> wrote:

                        > Im in the south of Cumbria drop nme a note and we can take it from there. Nude walking mates are very welcome.
                        >
                        > --- In naturists-uk@yahoogroups.com, Pat Aussie <yellowdrophead@> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > hi all im a 33 yr old aussie naturist now living in the uk; i am all over the placze due to work but can travel a lot and usualy based in london; ive been a nude hiker and camper as wel as just enjoying nudist co,pany for years now so am lookingto ,eet so,e genine nudist and naturists in the uk whereever you are as travelling is no probs; would be really good to find good few mates male or female into hiking or just out door nude walks esp; ok hope to hear fro, you all and heres hoping i hear from some good genuine ppl; cheers

                      • jeff
                        Message 11 of 16 , May 19, 2010
                          do you know want was behind opporation crowand how did there explane the it
                          ,i would like to know more detail if you have any ,jeff
                          --- In naturists-uk@yahoogroups.com, "Seaside Naturist" <seasiden@...> wrote:

                          > I don't live in Southport.
                          > When the latest wave of hassle was under way about 3 yrs ago (Operation CROW) John Paine (Then President of BN) did a thorough investigation of the issue including the politics. A full report was compiled but I think the (sensible) 'decision?' was that it would be poor timing to proceed.
                          >
                          > I was slightly involved in testing the climate on the north side of the River Ribble where CROW was also enforced and we found some mixed views amongst officialdom about the clampdown in the local area. Unfortunately there was a peak of public fear of how the resort of Blackpool was lowering it's sexual morality to new depths at the time. For our part we decided that to push the issue at that point was bad timing.
                          >
                          > We have hence tried to pursue a non confrontational agenda based on increased acceptance that we are ordinary normal nice people who spend money. The Sandcastle Naturist weekend was part of that strategy as is the trust we are building with local hotels and pools.
                          >
                          > --- In naturists-uk@yahoogroups.com, jeff hawk <hawkwind1948@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > hi as your in southport can you find out who your councilers are so i can get in touch with them to find out why they are banning something that is not agianst the law,and may be we could all mail them to get things changed yours jeff
                          > >

                          > > ________________________________

                        • Seaside Naturist
                          Message 12 of 16 , May 20, 2010
                            try using google!
                            I hav'nt time to do your research for you!
                            I think this is the police version
                            http://www.docstoc.com/docs/28198623/OPERATION-CROW

                            --- In naturists-uk@yahoogroups.com, "jeff" <hawkwind1948@...> wrote:

                            > do you know want was behind opporation crowand how did there explane the it
                            > ,i would like to know more detail if you have any ,jeff
                            > --- In naturists-uk@yahoogroups.com, "Seaside Naturist" <seasiden@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > I don't live in Southport.
                            > > When the latest wave of hassle was under way about 3 yrs ago (Operation CROW) John Paine (Then President of BN) did a thorough investigation of the issue including the politics. A full report was compiled but I think the (sensible) 'decision?' was that it would be poor timing to proceed.
                            > >
                            > > I was slightly involved in testing the climate on the north side of the River Ribble where CROW was also enforced and we found some mixed views amongst officialdom about the clampdown in the local area. Unfortunately there was a peak of public fear of how the resort of Blackpool was lowering it's sexual morality to new depths at the time. For our part we decided that to push the issue at that point was bad timing.
                            > >
                            > > We have hence tried to pursue a non confrontational agenda based on increased acceptance that we are ordinary normal nice people who spend money. The Sandcastle Naturist weekend was part of that strategy as is the trust we are building with local hotels and pools.
                            > >
                            > > --- In naturists-uk@yahoogroups.com, jeff hawk <hawkwind1948@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > hi as your in southport can you find out who your councilers are so i can get in touch with them to find out why they are banning something that is not agianst the law,and may be we could all mail them to get things changed yours jeff

                          • Seaside Naturist
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jun 10, 2010
                              http://www.go-bare.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=38

                              Just (finally)) found the Ainsdale Report.