Reminder: NSS Listening Party Saturday 12/3!

  • sperry1969
    Saturday, December 3, 2011
NSS 7th Annual Listening Party and Potluck 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Dan Dugan Sound Design
290 Napoleon St., Studio
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      Saturday, December 3, 2011

NSS 7th Annual Listening Party and Potluck

      5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Dan Dugan Sound Design
290 Napoleon St., Studio E
San Francisco, CA 94124
Directions: http://www.dandugan.com/Directions_to_DDSD.html
phone: (415) 821-9776
email: dan@...

      Here's an opportunity to play your favorite field recordings from this year and get feedback from like-minded listeners. Drop by with some sounds and/or a dish to share. Dan's system can play back that great surround sound you captured, and the conversation is always lively, as is the food.

      If you don't have sounds but like to listen, come anyway. It's a great way to start your holiday season. If you can't make it we'd be pleased to play your short recording sent by email or FTP (send to dan@...)

      RSVP not necessary, but helpful. If you're bringing sounds, please prepare a short description of your recording that we can put on a title slide: who, where, when, what, what gear you used, post processing if any.

      We look forward to seeing you there! [Apologies for cross-posting].

      Sharon Perry

Nature Sounds Society
    • gweddig
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        See you there!

        --greg
        http://gregweddig.net

        --- In naturerecordists@yahoogroups.com, "sperry1969" <sperry1969@...> wrote:

        > Saturday, December 3, 2011

NSS 7th Annual Listening Party and Potluck

        > 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Dan Dugan Sound Design
290 Napoleon St., Studio E
San Francisco, CA 94124
Directions: http://www.dandugan.com/Directions_to_DDSD.html
phone: (415) 821-9776
email: dan@...

        > Here's an opportunity to play your favorite field recordings from this year and get feedback from like-minded listeners. Drop by with some sounds and/or a dish to share. Dan's system can play back that great surround sound you captured, and the conversation is always lively, as is the food.
        >
        > If you don't have sounds but like to listen, come anyway. It's a great way to start your holiday season. If you can't make it we'd be pleased to play your short recording sent by email or FTP (send to dan@...)
        >
        > RSVP not necessary, but helpful. If you're bringing sounds, please prepare a short description of your recording that we can put on a title slide: who, where, when, what, what gear you used, post processing if any.
        >
        > We look forward to seeing you there! [Apologies for cross-posting].
        >
        > Sharon Perry

Nature Sounds Society