Re: R:[Nature Recordists] MD recorder

  • J. Petersen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2001
      Joseph,

      My MZ-R90 hasn't arrived yet, so I can't speak from experience, but I
      decided on the MZ-R90 rather than the comparable Sharp recorder because
      the Sharp wouldn't let you add titles while recording and had no
      capability for time-stamping. These may be considerations for you.

      Brian Youn did a really useful comparison review on the Web at:

      http://www.minidisc.org/brian_youn/r90831.html

      Julie