RE: [Naturesound] FW: Spruce grouse?

  • Martyn Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      I meant of course a repretable person!!!!

      Bloody spell checker automatically changes the words!!!!!

      Martyn

      Martyn Stewart
      Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
      <http://www.naturesound.org/> http://www.naturesound.org
      N47.65543 W121.98428
      Redmond. Washington. USA
      Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!