New Millennium's think !

  • Marco Pesente
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hello and Happy New Year, New Century... and New Millennium to everybody!

      Following recent discussions of the night between the past millennium and the new...

      I'm a happy owner of MD and DAT machines (portable and deck), and I love them!

      I think important is to save our recordings in a digital media format, so, toghether with other coming new media supports (Flash card, Compact, ecc), we are able to import all those recordings on the computer. Here, by the way of software like CoolEdit 2000, or Pro Version, or SoundForge, or Wavelab or others, we can works with our files and save them on a CDR, at today, on a DVD tomorrow, on another new media in the next future.

      Important the digital format,...possible no compressed...ahi no, no, I don't like to open another discussion Good God!

      Marco