File - ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION...REMINDER

  • naturepotpourri@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi Members,

      Environmental Education is our most important endeavor. It is the overiding them of Nature Potpourri. Teaching about the environment and the stewardship, activism and the enjoyment of it is what we are about. We need to help teachers, interpretive naturalists, and the people who educate them to the very limits we possess. Even Eco-Tourism, an important area of environmental or Nature Based Business, has primarily environmental education as a result. Every theme we profess in Nature Potpourri is dependant upon environmental educators...even Activism.

      Every month we will get this letter to remind us to invite every teacher and naturalist we know or know of to JOIN Nature Potpourri. We all can be helped by their doing this (Mutualistic Symbiosis). It is real easy. Just find your favorite Newsletter Issue or group of posts and cut and paste them into an email with an introductory paragraph from you. If you are lazy, like some of us, you can just forward from the site, but it will have ">" in front of every line. Whichever way you do it put my address---
      naturepotpourri-owner@yahoogroups.com or rjparcelles@... in the Bcc. area. I will immediately send them the Yahoo Groups Invite letter which also has a delightful, warm fuzzy note from me.

      So you know how to sign in.

      Hoka Hey

      Bob Parcelles, Jr.
      Listowner
      93085 6 th. St.
      Pinellas Park, FL 33782
      Ph: (727) 548-9775
      Toll-Free Voice Mail: (800) 228-0476 PIN # 1079060

    • naturepotpourri@yahoogroups.com