(852) Sign on a Cabin in the Caribou Hills - Jones

  • Sam Droege
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Sign on a Cabin in the Caribou Hills

      This cabin belongs to Eileen Black.
      My husband Marvel and I built it
      by hand in 1957. Friends
      are welcome to use it: Perly and his
      gang, Johnny Pete, Mike Klink, Bob Eber-
      hard and Bob Jackovik, Diego Ron and
      Steve Redmon. George & Maria, Margie
      and Marty and the kids if they're along.
      Donny Shelikov can come in and
      Karl and Tony if he ever comes back.
      Ed Greeley, keep out.

      If you're lost and need a place
      to get in, you can spend the night. I left
      Sanka and dry goods. Help yourself.
      Please clean up. Don't attract bears.
      Leave it the way you found it-woodpile
      stocked and kindling dry. Remember, close
      the door tight and leave it unlocked.

      - Arlitia Jones