(1684) Heavenly Grass - Williams

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011
      Heavenly Grass

      My feet took a walk in heavenly grass.
      All day while the sky shone clear as glass.
      My feet took a walk in heavenly grass,
      All night while the lonesome stars rolled past.
      Then my feet come down to walk on earth,
      And my mother cried when she give me birth.
      Now my feet walk far and my feet walk fast,
      But they still got an itch for heavenly grass.
      But they still got an itch for heavenly grass.

      - Tennessee Williams