similar minds

  • TWClark
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      <In fact, this board is the only place I have yet to find any similar minds - neither my spouse or any of my friends agree with me!>

      Dear E:

      Just so you know you're not alone:  most philosophers and many scientists don't suppose we have contra-causal free will, there's lots of literature on the subject, and the Center for Naturalism has as part of its mission debunking the idea that we're causally privileged over nature in some respect, while showing the benefits of accepting our full inclusion in the causal matrix.  So you're just ahead of the curve.  Some other online resources are here

      best,

      Tom Clark