New poll for naturalismphilosophyforum

  • naturalismphilosophyforum@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 29, 2012
      naturalismphilosophyforum group:

      Does matter really occupies space or emptiness?

      Established science says that matter occupy space. But in reality matter will not occupy space.

      "Matter does not occupy space, other than it".

      You can know this by reading my paper and by reading my discussions links (on blog)

      Please cast your vote after reading my paper, which is on
      http://spaceandconsensus.wordpress.com/

      If you have any question and doubts first you read my discussion.

      There, I have given predictions also which are testable.
      (In paper I have given importance to my metaphysics principle with simple experiments , but science does not accepted it then I have given prediction
      based on experiments, which comes under scientific method.)

      If after reading paper and discussion also also your question and doubt will not solved then you may ask it here.

      o Yes
      o No
      o I don't know

      web site listed above.