Additction Article on MSNbc

  • freethinker58
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44147493/ns/health-addictions/

      Interesting article about the causes of addiction.
    • Alice
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2011
        thanks for the link = a good article...

        it's really interesting how people think and how our thinking is changing with new thinking and new ways of looking at the world - using things like brain scanning etc...

        Interesting article about the causes of addiction.