Natural Law of Modern Socio-Econo-Politico-Psycho-History

  • Miguel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2011
      Naturalism Philosophy Forum Participants,

      Hypothesis: Brief Summary of the "Psycho-Historical Law" of the History of Capitalism as a predictable stage in the self-alienated self-development of the Human Phenome / Genome --

      [The primary driver of the trajectory of a [self-]global[izing]
      capital-relation-based human-social system is the "self-duality" of capital as
      "self-expanding value" versus capital as "self-contracting value", and the
      mutually-determined shift in the balance of these two contrary,
      mutually-engendering processes as the capital-praxis of humanity develops itself
      . . .]

      Competitive capitalism is inherently unstable.

      Competition leads to the negation of competition.

      Some competitors succeed, most fail.

      The succeeding competitors swallow up the assets of the failing competitors.

      As a result, the concentration of economic power grows, in the hands of the
      successful competitors.

      [Capital as "Self-Expanding Value": Profits reinvested especially in new, more cost-effective, more productive "capital equipment"] --

      But, as the mass of profit-productivity-enhancing fixed capital grows relative
      to the mass of circulating capital, the vulnerability of the concentrated owners
      of capital to devastating competition from "upstart" new entrants, employing
      less costly and/or more productive fixed capital, grows apace.

      [Capital as "Self-Contracting Value" w.r.t. past, obsolete fixed-capital value] --

      The concentrated capital owners can be forced, by such competition, to retire
      their thus obsolete fixed capital at a loss, long before its
      full-physical-life-time-use "full amortization" would have paid for it with
      profit-returns, AND while they still owe debt-service on the loans they took out
      to purchase that now-worthless fixed capital, perhaps having to pay that
      debt-service for many years still to come, while also having to take out NEW
      loans on the NEW, replacement fixed-capital, that is competitive with the
      "upstart" new entrant's more advanced fixed capital.

      The compounding of debt-service payment expenses on fixed capital no longer in
      use, and thus no longer generating any revenue "coverage" of its own
      debt-service costs, combined with the continual writing-off of fixed capital
      "obsoleted" in this way, once the value of fixed capital has become a large or
      even a predominant portion of total capital, can induce a secular decline in the
      net rate of profit return on investment for core concentrate capital.

      Later, this capital-return-rate decline is "socialized" -- converted into
      inflation losses to the public [i.e., mainly, to losses to the working class --
      to the buying power of their wages and savings], via "Central Bank" fractional
      reserve monetary systems [fiat debt-money-creation systems], designed for that
      purpose by the core plutocracy. For more about this, see --

      http://oregonstate.edu/cla/polisci/faculty-research/sahr/pl1665.htm

      As a result, the owners of concentrated, core capital move massively to destroy
      such "upstart", new entrant, new technology based competition, both from
      entrepreneurs in the industrial capitalist core countries, and from other
      countries, outside that core, that have the potential to industrialize -- a
      potential that they seek to crush by the setting up of progress-suppressing
      comprador servant dictatorships throughout the yet-to-industrialize peripheries
      of the core capitalist countries.

      The successful competitors, the core concentrated capital owners, have
      sufficient capital-profit-funds, and other forms of power, to begin "buying-out"
      the national states of the core -- legislature, executive, and judiciary.

      They leverage their prostitution of these governments to destroy real
      competition, arranging corporate welfare of all kinds for themselves, and biased
      regulatory strangulation for their smaller competitors, especially the new
      entrants who are fielding the most innovative, higher-productivity technologies.

      Now "Above the Law", the concentrated-ownership plutocracy begins to kidnap
      ["disappear"], or assassinate, or otherwise ruin [often using the
      unconstitutionally-expanded police powers of their prostitute-governments]
      inventors whose innovations threaten to "techno-depreciate" the plutocrats'
      fixed capital via more-advanced, more-productive technology. [EXAMPLE:
      HYPOTHESIS -- the Rockefeller Oil/Finance Plutocracy has brought about the rapid
      demise, in one way or another, of every single inventor/scientist who has ever
      announced a successful fusion reactor design. For evidence regarding this hypotheses, see --

      http://www.global-samizdat.org/Global-Samizdat/GS3-SuppressionOfNuclearFusionEnergy/GS3-SuppressionOfNuclearFusionEnergy.htm

      ].

      For more about these dynamics, see --

      http://www.equitism.org/Equitism/Theory/PoliticalEconomicLawOfMotion/PoliticalEc\
      onomicLawOfMotion.htm

      http://www1.fee.uva.nl/pp/bin/642fulltext.pdf

      http://oregonstate.edu/cla/polisci/faculty-research/sahr/pl1665.htm

      http://www.equitism.org/Equitism/MaladyAndRemedy/MaladyAndRemedy.htm

      http://www.adventures-in-dialectics.org/Adventures-In-Dialectics/TechnoDepreciat\
      ion/TechnoDepreciation-partA.pdf

      http://www.adventures-in-dialectics.org/Adventures-In-Dialectics/TechnoDepreciat\
      ion/TechnoDepreciation-partB.pdf

      So, the plutocracy also uses its wealth, and the military power of the core
      capitalist state(s) which it has prostituted, financed for "free" to that
      plutocracy, via the tax revenues paid to those states mainly by their
      non-wealthy, non-plutocrat citizens, to install, and to maintain,
      servant-dictatorships all over the periphery of the core/"advanced" capitalist
      state(s), whose function is to murder the progressive citizens of those nations,
      and to destroy any industrialization or technological advance in those
      peripheral states.

      Otherwise, the core plutocracy would face "techno-depreciation" of its capital
      assets from abroad, from the periphery, where a combination of traditionally low
      wages, and latest-vintage, higher-productivity capital equipment, in competition
      against the plutocracy's older-vintage/obsolete capital equipment, and the
      higher wages won through generations of bloody struggles against that plutocracy
      in the core state(s), would "techno-depreciate" that plutocracy's capital
      assets, and/or depress its rate of return on those assets, to an extent which
      would threaten the ability to hold onto power of that plutocracy.

      These plutocrats next even begin to fund anti-science, anti-technology, and "people are pollution" [pro-humanocide] ideologies [e.g., Rockefeller "Eugenics" in the 1920s & 1930s, adopted -- and discredited -- by their former servant-dictator, "Franken-Dictator" Adolph Hitler, and today's "Eugenics Warmed-Over" -- humanocidal "GLOBAL-WARMISM"], to help block further advances in human social productivity, which would devalue their capital, and, hence, since they won't allow social productivity to rise, work to achieve public acquiescence in global multi-genocide, since productivity blocking accumulates an ever more miserable population of poor people worldwide, ever more likely to revolt against the plutocracy.

      The plutocracy therefore acts to murder these people pre-emptively.

      Thus, the self-degeneration of representative-democratic, competitive capitalism
      into totalitarian, humanocidal state-capitalism is inevitable.

      This path represents the immanent "law of motion" of industrial-capital-based
      human societies.

      The only way that I see out of this nightmare is to increasingly put the
      productive assets of society into the hands of socialized producers'
      cooperatives, which must meet the test of market competition -- e.g., the
      Equitists' "Stewardship Equity" rights.

      Control -- not ownership, but stewardship -- of productive assets would, in that
      way, be widely dispersed, creating constitutional-citizen-economic-rights-based
      economic checks-and-balances, conserving the checks-and-balances on "customer
      service quality" provided by market competition, and blocking the
      hyper-concentration of capital-asset-value seen today, which leads rapidly to
      the global self-destruction of human society.

      This will require a popular revolution in the "core of the core" of
      state-capitalism -- in the U.S. -- much like the one which overthrew Stalinist state-capitalism in Russia and Eastern Europe, but, this time, it must be, if it is to succeed, a revolution aimed DIRECTLY at the ruling Rockefeller / Morgan / Rothschild/[...] invisible dictatorship, which was able to pervert and suppress the Eastern European/Russian revolutions against state-capitalism, installing new servant-dictators there, because it was in a momentaneously safe, privileged position to strike at them, since it was not directly vulnerable to those revolutions.

      This revolution, to succeed, must be aimed at GREATER individual liberty, not
      less.

      It must be a revolution whose goal is the CONSERVATIVE EXTENSION of the U. S.
      Constitution and Bill of Rights, so as to add ECONOMIC CHECKS AND BALANCES, and
      new Species of Citizen Equity, beyond but still including Capital-Equity -- New
      Citizen Economic Rights -- to the Political Rights and checks-and-balances
      already enshrined in -- even if honored mostly "in the breach", especially
      lately -- the Bill Of Rights of that Constitution.

      It must be, to succeed, a revolution whose demand is an amendment of the U. S.
      Constitution, establishing a Political-ECONOMIC DEMOCRACY.

      It can be a legal, non-violent movement for constitutional amendment, using the
      legally-established channels for amendment.

      Unfortunately, the Caligulan, Neroan, hyper-pervertoids of the U. S. plutocracy
      can be expected to attack this movement illegally, with all of the ultra-violence
      that they can muster, until or unless this movement becomes popular enough --
      just as the popularity of the revolutions in Eastern Europe and the former USSR
      eventually stayed the hand of the vicious secret police and the pro-Stalinist
      army elements, flash-freezing those craven bullies in their fear of popular
      wrath.

      How much more mass murder will the people of the United States tolerate from the
      Rocke-Nazi, "RICO" U.S. "government" before they rise up?

      Pining away for a utopia of stable, perpetual free capitalist competition, a la,
      e.g., Ron Paul, a utopia that does not exist, and that cannot exist, is, well,
      ineffective, and impractical.

      Regards,

      Miguel
    • Miguel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2011
        Naturalism Forum Group Participants,

        FAQs on the "techno-depreciation" death-dynamic of capital;ism have just been posted to the Equitism website --

        http://www.equitism.org/Equitism/FAQ/FAQ.htm

        Regards,

        Miguel