Naturalism on Atheist Nexus and Flickr

  • Ajita Kamal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      Hello all,

      In the interests of meming naturalism, I have created a group for us
      on Atheist Nexus. The success of this group is entirely up to our
      community. Please consider joining and promoting the group:
      http://atheistnexus.org/group/naturalism
      I have taken the liberty of using Tom's book for the image (hope thats
      alright with you Tom), although I have long thought that a marketing
      strategy towards creating a logo of sorts is something that we should
      consciously work on.

      I am really interested in assigning others as admins for this group so
      that we can combine our efforts here.

      Tom, Ken, Stephen, Will, Ada, James and other frequent posters here:
      Are any of you interested?

      I have also created a naturalism group on flickr:
      http://www.flickr.com/groups/909823@N23/

      Those of you who have interesting images on flickr please consider
      joining and contributing to this group. I am a recent flickr member
      and will be using it more in the future.

      Thanks for reading and please excuse the multiple emails if you are a
      member of the other naturalism groups on yahoo!

      Ajita