A call for writers (and some free advertising)

  • Ajita Kamal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      As some of you may know I have recently put together a team of writers
      for a news-blog focussed on free-thought issues in India. My objective
      is to introduce naturalism as an alternative social philosophy, side
      by side with the more popular rationalist and skeptic movements in
      India. We are at nirmukta.com, please check it out and let me know
      what you think. I have made some changes to the site recently, so even
      those of you who have visited before will find things different.

      I'm happy to announce that I have met with reasonable success. PZ
      Myers from Phryngula mentioned the site and spiked interest in us
      around the world.

      I have some excellent writers there from India. Tom has been very kind
      as to write an excellent introductory article on Naturalism (We have a
      sub-section titled Naturalism). I am currently looking for different
      naturalistic perspectives from folks such as yourselves who have
      thought about these things a lot. So if you are interested, please get
      in touch with me. We have hundreds of millions of supernaturalists to
      reach!

      cheers,
      Ajita