Fw: [ma-eppc] Request for help on a survey on the impact of Biological Control of Purple Loosestrife in North America

  • lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004

      Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 1:46 PM
      Subject: [ma-eppc] Request for help on a survey on the impact of Biological Control of Purple Loosestrife in North America

      Would you please past this messages on to other sources in both the US and Canada.  Evaluation of the purple loosestrife biological control program is strengthened by each additional data set added to the web survey

      Please assist us on a survey to determine the impact of biological control on purple loosestrife

      We have developed a questionnaire to assist our understanding of the impact of biological control on purple loosestrife. The Web-based survey is available at http://survey2.inquisiteasp.com/surveys/XWTMH4. We ask you, as a weed control professional or land manager who has released insects on purple loosestrife, to fill out the Web form. Please fill out a separate form for each insect release site with before and after data. This information will be collected and analyzed to assist us in evaluating biologically-based tactics for purple loosestrife control.

      Neal R. Spencer, USDA/ARS, Plant Soil and Nutrition Lab, Tower Road, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853. Tel. 607-255-2179. Email: nrs23@....

      Neal

      Neal R. Spencer
      Entomologist

      Room 221
      USDA / ARS / NAA
      U.S. Plant, Soil and Nutrition Laboratory
      Plant Protection Research Unit
      Cornell University
      Tower Road
      Ithaca, New York  14853
      Office & Voice Mail:      607.255.2179      Fax:    607.255.2459
      Email:
      nrs23@...

      To Unsubscribe, send a blank email to
      ma-eppc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      For problems or questions about the list, write to
      ma-eppc-owner@egroups.com (Messages sent to ma-eppc@egroups.com go to the whole list.)