  • Natural Solutions Foundation
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Natural Solutions Foundation is an exempt nongovernmental organization
      seeking to discover, develop, demonstrate and disseminate natural
      solutions to the problems threatening our health and freedom,
      achieving and maintaining a healthy self, community and world. We view
      this as a significant civil rights issue.

      Through the International Decade of Nutrition (IDN) we seek to
      reassert natural food and farming techniques, supporting
      BeyondOrganic, BioDynamic, Zero Emission (BO-DY-ZE) (tm) methodologies.

      We see the Songhai Community in Benin as a "best practices" example.
      See the Songhai videos at the Natural Solutions YouTube Channel,
      http://youtube.com/naturalsolutions - we concur with the Songhai
      Principles of Passion, Perfection and Profitability.

      This forum is established to provide a means of communication for
      Foundation supporters and others to discuss the FOOD AND FARMING CIVIL
      RIGHTS FREEDOM MOVEMENT. Our goal is to educate and demonstrate
      natural solutions so that the people of the world may thrive.

      More about the IDN at http://www.NaturalSolutionsFoundation.org

      Please post your questions about natural solutions to agricultural
      issues on this forum. As it grows, we expect people with expertise to
      be able to exchange ideas with activists and farmers, to improve
      farming methods and increase crop production and shelf life.

      We are, as noted, working with the Songhai Community in Benin and also
      in the Panama Highlands to develop techniques that can offer farmers
      natural solutions to problems that limit their ability to grow crops.

      While Agra Business wants farmers to adopt high-tech crops and
      fertilizers that further impoverish them, we are studying natural
      alternatives that can help farmers grow more.

      For example, in Panama we are working on an inexpensive, natural cure
      for the mold that limits coffee cash crop production.

      In Benin we are studying the use of strong permanent magnets to
      magnetize irrigation water. Crops grown with magnetized water produce
      more and have longer shelf life.

      Let us begin a dialogue that may be able to help farmers world-wide.

      We have set up this future of farming forum on Yahoo!Groups where we
      hope people will be able to exchange ideas to improve farming.

      Moderator