From a practical point of view, it is easier to absorb the moisture than repel it. Unglazed ceramics do a nice job of absorbing moisture and avoidingstanleyloftness
Anyone tried Teflon? It is more hydrophobic than Delrin/acetal. Mikemoosewinds_mike
I have tried delrin for NAFs. You can make this material very smooth. And, as Daniel points out, the condensation forms very fine droplets. However, as opposededwardkort
- Oct 5, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.