Re: [Native Flute Woodworking] E bass flute notes

  • David Sohlstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      A question for the group.
      I haven't even begun to get through all the previous posts so if this
      information is elsewhere I appologize for asking again.
      I'm working on a low E mode 5 with a 1" bore. I have one of Lew's
      books but it does not cover the key of E. Can anyone tell me the
      tuning for this flute?
      Thanks
      CJF

      Here is a chart that might help with different keys.

      Mode 1 5 hole
      steps 3 2 2 3 2
      fundimental 1 2 3 4 5
      C Eb F G Bb C