Re: Middle C

  • biker_joe_a1
    Message 1 of 8325 , Oct 1, 2001
      Heres a pic of Low A 3rd octave on Grand scale.
      tart=1</a><br>Check and see Iff'n Im right Tim. I's heard of low A's
      in NAF , I belive they require a special tube being
      added to tha blowhole so's ta be able ta reach tha
      fingerholes.
    • Larry Odegard
      Message 8325 of 8325 , Mar 20, 2008
        There's all kind of drawings with dimensions in the
        file section. Just check it out.

        Larry O.

        --- michael beck wilkins <iain@...>
        wrote:

        > all I want is some basic measurements to get going
        > with, I have a
        > lathe so can turn and bore the wood in one piece but
        > I desperately
        > need drawings with dimensions to get started

        Larry Odegard

        Choose to have a great day!

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs