Re: sound problems

  • greatwave
    Message 1 of 8325 , Jul 1 5:14 AM
      Not a problem. You only THINK it is a problem.
      These flutes will all overblow once the bottom three
      holes are covered and the top holes uncovered. see
      finger placements
    • Larry Odegard
      Message 8325 of 8325 , Mar 20, 2008
        There's all kind of drawings with dimensions in the
        file section. Just check it out.

        Larry O.

        --- michael beck wilkins <iain@...>
        wrote:

        > all I want is some basic measurements to get going
        > with, I have a
        > lathe so can turn and bore the wood in one piece but
        > I desperately
        > need drawings with dimensions to get started

        Larry Odegard

        Choose to have a great day!

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs