Re: Re:Taps TAB

  • Oldmoore
    Message 1 of 8325 , Jun 1, 2001
      Revellie's not quite as easy, Don, but good
      fingering practice.<br><br>Where am I goin'? No place in
      particular, just far enough to practice harmonizing with the
      loons and coyotes. Tired of hearing the neighbors dog
      baying baritone every time I start playing.
    • Larry Odegard
      Message 8325 of 8325 , Mar 20, 2008
        There's all kind of drawings with dimensions in the
        file section. Just check it out.

        Larry O.

        --- michael beck wilkins <iain@...>
        wrote:

        > all I want is some basic measurements to get going
        > with, I have a
        > lathe so can turn and bore the wood in one piece but
        > I desperately
        > need drawings with dimensions to get started

        Larry Odegard

        Choose to have a great day!

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs