Re: [Native Flute Woodworking] Re: a gifted flute and a video hope it bleses many

  • Joe Mulrooney
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26 10:56 PM
      Thank you

      Love you. Take care. Put Yeshua first in all you do.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 28 7:22 AM
        Very beautiful! If you made any mistakes in that song, I did not notice them, and I know it well.

        I was a little confused by the shofar pics. It almost seemed to show you playing them to make the flute music... but it is obvious you were not if you have heard a shofar. It sure made me want to hear them though! I bet it would be interesting to record both and mix them. Both look very beautiful on the video.

        I loved the scenes with the child too. My 2-yo grandson loves to toot my flutes... I just wish I could teach him to use dry lips rather than cramming the whole thing into his mouth to blow!
        Charlie

        --- In nativeflutewoodworking@yahoogroups.com, Joe Mulrooney <sonbeam10@...> wrote:

        > Thank you
        >
        > Love you. Take care. Put Yeshua first in all you do.
        >

        > ________________________________

      • UziRyder1 .
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 28 2:44 PM
          Sounded beautiful. I liked seeing the shofroth. Native American Flute,
          easy, Shofar, hard. One can loose a lip trying to blow a Shevarim Teruah.

          Shalom,
          Karl

        • Joe Mulrooney
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 29 6:42 AM
            Thank you, my little friend had just turned 5 loves to sound the shofar, I am thinking now about the two sounds I will have to see if my friend can put the two together and see thank you I have only seen one shofar turned into a flute but it was sealed bell end and was the mouth end. it took a while for my little friend not to want to mouth the flute but we had to leave and he was still have a time breathing into it and not blowing .

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 29 6:47 AM
              I love the sound of the Teruah I have a couple of friend and we each sound the shofars together many time and at first well now after many times of sounding together the sound at first is 3 but it becomes one and that always makes my spirit jump . be blessed my friend