Re: a gifted flute and a video hope it bleses many

  • joemath49
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26 10:16 PM
      Joe M,

      Nice video and amazing flutes!

      Joe D

      --- In nativeflutewoodworking@yahoogroups.com, "Joe M" <sonbeam10@...> wrote:

      > https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WKZcsYVTK3M#at=26
      >
      > The link above is a video a friend made of difference pictures and a recording of me playing a gifted flute and my wife worshiping the creator. There are a couple of mistakes I made on the song sorry, but I hope it is a blessing to others. Let me know what you think. It may help on the next one.
      > We call it our mountain top experience.
      > We are truth seekers and the creator is so awesome.
      > let the message of the song and pictures carry you into a place of peace

    • Joe Mulrooney
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 26 10:56 PM
        Thank you

        Love you. Take care. Put Yeshua first in all you do.

        ________________________________
        > The link above is a video a friend made of difference pictures and a recording of me playing a gifted flute and my wife worshiping the creator. There are a couple of mistakes I made on the song sorry, but I hope it is a blessing to others. Let me know what you think. It may help on the next one.
        > We call it our mountain top experience.
        > We are truth seekers and the creator is so awesome.
        > let the message of the song and pictures carry you into a place of peace

      • Charlie
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 28 7:22 AM
          Very beautiful! If you made any mistakes in that song, I did not notice them, and I know it well.

          I was a little confused by the shofar pics. It almost seemed to show you playing them to make the flute music... but it is obvious you were not if you have heard a shofar. It sure made me want to hear them though! I bet it would be interesting to record both and mix them. Both look very beautiful on the video.

          I loved the scenes with the child too. My 2-yo grandson loves to toot my flutes... I just wish I could teach him to use dry lips rather than cramming the whole thing into his mouth to blow!
          Charlie

          --- In nativeflutewoodworking@yahoogroups.com, Joe Mulrooney <sonbeam10@...> wrote:

          > Thank you
          >
          > Love you. Take care. Put Yeshua first in all you do.
          >

          > ________________________________

        • UziRyder1 .
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 28 2:44 PM
            Sounded beautiful. I liked seeing the shofroth. Native American Flute,
            easy, Shofar, hard. One can loose a lip trying to blow a Shevarim Teruah.

            Shalom,
            Karl

          • Joe Mulrooney
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 29 6:42 AM
              Thank you, my little friend had just turned 5 loves to sound the shofar, I am thinking now about the two sounds I will have to see if my friend can put the two together and see thank you I have only seen one shofar turned into a flute but it was sealed bell end and was the mouth end. it took a while for my little friend not to want to mouth the flute but we had to leave and he was still have a time breathing into it and not blowing .

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 29 6:47 AM
                I love the sound of the Teruah I have a couple of friend and we each sound the shofars together many time and at first well now after many times of sounding together the sound at first is 3 but it becomes one and that always makes my spirit jump . be blessed my friend