Rene- New member..

  • Renee Murawski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
      Hello Everyone! I am happy to be a member of this group. I am working on making a flute from a large Sycamore Branch that fell off a 100 year old tree, two years ago,during a storm. I am hoping the flute will be a bass, key of C, but I will find out when its done. I live in Connecticut, and would love to hear from people in my area. Thank you for having me, I look forward to your help with my flute making process.
      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Barry Higgins
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
        Rene - I am not a branch guy but if you want to ever visit the shop
        you are welcome..... Just up I-91 in Western Mass. You can reach me
        off-line at barry@...

        Barry WC