Learn some acoustics and electronics, and build an amp

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2013
      Check out the free on-line course (starts tomorrow, June 3rd) titled "Fundamentals of Audio and Music Engineering: Part 1 Musical Sound & Electronics." It is a MOOC (Massively Open Online Course), which is an experimental trend in education. This one is taught by the University of Rochester through Corsera. Anyway, for about five or six weeks, you can take this course and learn about sound & some electronics, and the optional course project is a practice amp that you can build (you have to buy the parts), which might also be useful as an amp for the flute. Here's the link:

      https://www.coursera.org/course/audiomusicengpart1

      Mike
    • Mike Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2013
        There is a new person that has requested to join our group but has not yet
        been authorized by the moderator(s). If you are a moderator, please check
        the pending members.

        Thanks,

        Mike Jones