RE: [Native Flute Woodworking] Russ wolf book

  • Mike Jones
    Message 1 of 7 , May 29 7:09 PM
      Russ' book is better for the detail that he gives. The Kieta manual is not
      very helpful after the first 1 or 2 flutes, especially if you do any
      research on your own on the Internet. There is a wealth of information in
      our files.

      Mike Jones

      Message 2 of 7 , May 30 2:14 PM
        Maybe Russ would release an electronic version if there was enough interest.

        Wayne

        Message 3 of 7 , May 30 4:26 PM
          I would buy it!
          - Tony

          Sent from my iPad

          On May 30, 2013, at 5:14 PM, GosHawk508@... wrote:

          > Maybe Russ would release an electronic version if there was enough interest.
          >
          > Wayne

        • rnrjeffre
          Message 4 of 7 , May 30 10:18 PM
            As would I !!!