Re: [Native Flute Woodworking] Newbie

  • JIM MOREHOUSE
    Message 1 of 47 , Sep 1, 2012
      Hey John
      Welcome
      I too am from the Big Sky
      Jim

      ________________________________
      From: John Legowik <legowik@...>
      To: nativeflutewoodworking@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 2:38 PM
      Subject: [Native Flute Woodworking] Newbie

      Thank you for allowing me to participate in your group. I am a native of
      Montana so was exposed to Amerindian culture early. I am a woodworker and
      metalworker hobbyist and have been interested in construction of musical
      instruments, especial woodwinds for years. Being recently retired I hope to
      put my time to use exploring these instruments.

    • JIM MOREHOUSE
      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 1, 2012
        Hey John
        Welcome