Re: [Native Flute Woodworking] A# / Bb the critter getter

  • George Hanson
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 1, 2012
      Well all this talk about A# critter getters made me build one. Just made it out of PVC , tuned at 440, to see how it worked. First one that I've made using PVC and I really like the way it plays, and also I can throw it in the back of my car and not worry about it.

      I live way out on , somewhat the edge of earth here in South East Texas, and have a LOT of critters around. Coyotes, Owls, Deer, Coons, Hawks, River Otter too !
      I gave a concert last night on the back porch for anything that would show up. Nothing showed up that I saw. I will keep doing this for a while, for I do believe this could be interesting. Will let yall know if I draw a crowd.

      Play your one string well !
      geo

    • Patrick Martin
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 18, 2012
        Bob is like the rest of us, just a bit grumpy in our old age, lol