Favorite Artist

  • John Pink
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Hi All,

      It was interesting to see the responses to my post. I know it was not a techie
      or problem solving question, but it was informative. I was able to add twenty
      five artist to my list of people to give a listen and support.

      I was actually surprised that there were not more responses. I like the idea of
      supporting those in the main stream that have sparked my interest in the
      NAFlute.

      "To thine own self be true" (Shakespeare)

      John L. Pink