Re: [Native Flute Woodworking] King David Flutes

  • White Bear
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
      Jerry-
        Very interesting site.  DANG! I just might be Royality after all.  Thanks for the interesting info.
      White Bear

      Singing Mouse
      Shamanic Learning Center
      http://smslc.org

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
        Too good Jerry...thanks for that laugh.

        Same old...same old...trying to take credit where credit is not due...tholy moly! They invented everything, and are responsible for all people on the planet!!!

        Back to flute naming. Just don't call it Native or aboriginal or any other name that might offend. Just call it your wooden flute, made in the native style, and give credit to the creator out of repect. Pretty simple.

        Bradd

        !!!

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
          Just great, you know what that does to the old
          "Cherokee Princess" stories? It will never end.
          The NAP's (Native American Princesses) which are
          similar to JAP's (Jewish American Princesses) (an
          inside joke - Space Balls), they'll never give us guys any rest now.

          At 04:58 AM 10/1/2010, you wrote:

          >Jerry-
          > Very interesting site. DANG! I just might
          >be Royality after all. Thanks for the interesting info.
          >White Bear
          >
          >Singing Mouse
          >Shamanic Learning Center
          ><http://smslc.org>http://smslc.org
          >
          >--- On Fri, 10/1/10, Jerry S
          ><<mailto:gsand%40citlink.net>gsand@...> wrote:
          >
          >From: Jerry S <<mailto:gsand%40citlink.net>gsand@...>
          >Subject: [Native Flute Woodworking] King David Flutes
          ><mailto:nativeflutewoodworking%40yahoogroups.com>nativeflutewoodworking@yahoogroups.com
          >Date: Friday, October 1, 2010, 12:07 AM
          >

          >I think I will call my flutes "King David Flutes" take a look
          >
          >at this site and see if I'm on to something.
          >
          ><http://lazerbrody.typepad.com/lazer_beams/2010/06/king_davids_des.html>http://lazerbrody.typepad.com/lazer_beams/2010/06/king_davids_des.html
          >
          >I really don't care who invented the 5 and 6 hole flute, I will
          >
          >continue to make them and call them flutes. If someone thinks it's
          >
          >a Native American flute that is their right. They wouldn't be far
          >
          >from the truth and my Cherokee ancestors will look down and smile.
          >
          >Jerry

        • james
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
            Cool, I say call em King David Flutes.