Re: In Between Size Router bits?

  • jjjeffy
    Message 1 of 8325 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hi Don,<br>Here in Australia we have been metric
      for about 25 years but we just get router bits in
      metic equivalents ie 5/8=16mm 3/4=19mm 1"=25.4mm but I
      had to import a 7/8 =22mm from the USA.<br>I did
      however find I could buy a 1/2' equivalent as a 12mm or
      13mm.<br>What size are you looking for.<br>Jeff
    • Larry Odegard
      Message 8325 of 8325 , Mar 20, 2008
        There's all kind of drawings with dimensions in the
        file section. Just check it out.

        Larry O.

        --- michael beck wilkins <iain@...>
        wrote:

        > all I want is some basic measurements to get going
        > with, I have a
        > lathe so can turn and bore the wood in one piece but
        > I desperately
        > need drawings with dimensions to get started

        Larry Odegard

        Choose to have a great day!

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs