Twenty Purpleheart birds sitting on a tree, I mean 20 flutes

  • carnright
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      Getting close to finishing my twenty flute project! The next step is to NAFlutomat to see where the holes should go and burn them in! I have a new pic of them in my "Square Bore Carnright" folder.

      -Michael Carnright
    • carnright
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2010
        Opps, I have foolishly been placing images in the File dir. ***All*** my photos are now in the "Carnright" folder under the Photos section.

        MyBad,
        -Michael Carnright