Woodcarving Show in Saline, MI

  • randal_olds
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
      Those of you into Branch Flutes in or around Saline, Ann Arbor, MI
      May be interested in OUR Woodcarving Show..

      Saline Woodcarving Show
      Saturday October 10 2009
      10am to 4pm
      601 Woodland Drive
      Saline, MI

      Over 40 Exhibitors Carving Supplies For Sale
      carvings for display and Sale Basket Raffle
      Peoples Choice Awards, Demonstrations All day
      Two dollar admission.

      I will even have a few NAF flutes on display and
      LOTs of tools for sale..
    • worshipfan2001
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2009
        Hello Randal, I am planning to head out there to Saline to the show, so I hope to meet you there Saturday. I'm coming down from Sterling Heights, MI.
        Blessings,
        Harold Chambers
      • Randal Olds
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2009
          Ok sounds good, David Allen said he is coming as well from Manchester..

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2009
            Oh I should have told you I will be selling tools and also will have a few NAFs on display probably the only one doing that... There is one professional carver in  our club who has taught classe(s) on making the NAF...

            ________________________________
            Hello Randal, I am planning to head out there to Saline to the show, so I hope to meet you there Saturday. I'm coming down from Sterling Heights, MI.
            Blessings,
            Harold Chambers

          • David Allen
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 9, 2009
              Randal, could you confirm the day and date. I saw a sign yesterday on Ann Arbor- Saline Rd that said "Woodcarving Show Sunday 10 - 4, UAW hall, Maple Rd".

              Is this the time and place?

              David

              Ok sounds good, David Allen said he is coming as well from Manchester..

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 9, 2009
                The show is ON SATURDAY October 10th 10am to 4pm..
                  I must call Don Butler and let him know the signs are wrong..

                Thanks for letting me know...

                Randal