Passing of Bob RUNNINGBEAR Egner

  • wtdog007
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      I was asked by Bob's family to let all know that Bob's battle with cancer ended
      this morning.

      We will greatly miss that ole guy.

      I will pass on further information as I am made aware of it.

      Tom
    • J.L.C.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
        This is very sad news, Bob will be missed by all who new him. My prayers will be for his Family.

        Take Care & Be Well
        Jerry Childress

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
          I have only known Bob for a couple years, since Keith introduced us on-line when I had a question about a flute I was working on, and we discovered that we had much in common. Although we never did get to meet in person, I always had the hope that someday we would and enjoyed our on-line conversations. I will forever honor the flute he gifted me and cherish the friendship that we developed. It is a sad day, and I will go out to my shop and burn sage and play for him.

          John Ellis