Re: [Native Flute Woodworking] Prayer Help Needed

  • BETHBLUEJEEP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2008
      In a message dated 9/30/2008 2:56:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      caveratlc@... writes:

      So if you could please burn some sage and send out prayers it would be
      most grateful. There is power in prayer and the more prayer the more
      power.

      Leonard

      Will do! And I totally agree....
      Beth

    • John Kulias
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2008
        Hi Leonard,
        I appreciate you calling me a few days ago and informing me of Randy's
        situation.

        He and his family have been in my thoughts and prayers since then and
        will continue to be as he gets back on his feet. Randy is a very
        genuine person with a very open heart and I know that he has the
        strength to heal.

        I will look forward to seeing you in OK. Travel safe.

        Be Spirited,
        John
        www.meadowlarkflutes.com
      • Mike Jones
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 30, 2008
          I'll play one for him.

          Mike jones

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
            I am privileged and honored to know Randy and his family. He is a special soul that has tremendous inner strength. I will remember Randy and his family in my prayers and thoughts, not�only at the Sunrise, but all through the days of his recovery.

            Ah'Toah'Nea� (Walk in Beauty)

            Tim Blueflint
            Shades of Rez Custom Native Flutes�

            www.shadesofrez.com�
            timblueflint@...
            (702) 497-7062

            "People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
            �Maya Angelou
          • entrekin1
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008

              > (moderators note: we should all consider this could happen to any of
              > us. Geri LittleJohn just sent me a link that may apply to our "craft"
              > http://craftemergency.org/about/mission-program/
              >
              > Perhaps we can consider such a program for flute makers or join this
              > organization.

              CERF has provided financial help to several craftspeople in western NC
              who had serious medical problems. It's definitely worth supporting. I
              don't think you need to be a member to get help.

              See also: http://www.doctorndtv.com/news/detailnews.asp?id=1441
              Wear dust masks!

              Lee
            • Kenny King
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
                I will pray for him. I know there is power in prayer!! Kenny King, KK
                Flutes.