Flute Pictures

  • havasupi
    Message 1 of 8325 , Jun 3 1:25 PM
      I just uploaded two pictures of an F# flute that
      I just made for my wife. It has a beautiful dove
      like sound. I sat the flute directly on my scanner
      thats why the two scans. I would love to see some other
      flutes from the club. Anyone with scanners out
      there?<br><br>Doug
    • Larry Odegard
      Message 8325 of 8325 , Mar 20, 2008
        There's all kind of drawings with dimensions in the
        file section. Just check it out.

        Larry O.

        --- michael beck wilkins <iain@...>
        wrote:

        > all I want is some basic measurements to get going
        > with, I have a
        > lathe so can turn and bore the wood in one piece but
        > I desperately
        > need drawings with dimensions to get started

        Larry Odegard

        Choose to have a great day!

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs