RE: [Native Flute Woodworking] Happy New Year

  • Dr Pascal RUZETTE
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2008
      Thank you so much, Andrée ;-))

      I wish you an Happy New Year too.

      Pascal Ruzette

      mailto:pascal.ruzette@...

      _____

      De : nativeflutewoodworking@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:nativeflutewoodworking@yahoogroups.com] De la part de Andrée Perin
      Envoyé : lundi 31 décembre 2007 17:21
      À : nativeflutewoodworking@yahoogroups.com
      Objet : [Native Flute Woodworking] Happy New Year

      Hi,

      I wish to Everyone a very Happy new Year.

      From Belgium.

    • Jim Balcarras
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 5, 2009
        Hi, I hope you all had a good new year, I have not been around due to
        illness ,But I am going to star making flutes again this year.
      • Chuck Flanagan
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 5, 2009
          Hi Jim,

          I'm glad to hear you are doing much better. I really want to see your flutes when you get them completed.

          You do remember how don't you? LOL

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 5, 2009
            Jim, I wish you an yours a very Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 5, 2009
              Hey ! Jim I have been looking for someone here in Scotland that makes
              NAF hope we can maybe get together some time if I survive this
              operation, in the Golden Jubilee on sunday I go for bypass,

              I am in Ford on Loch Aweside near Lochgilphead and making flutes just
              got the bug I have made two low C flutes loads of PVC ones and have
              just made three from bamboo since I had this flamin heart attack,

              mick

              --- In nativeflutewoodworking@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Balcarras"
              <jim_balcarras@...> wrote:

              > Hi, I hope you all had a good new year, I have not been around due to
              > illness ,But I am going to star making flutes again this year.

            • Tom Knepper
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 5, 2009
                --- Hello again Jim. Glad to see you back in action. Was wondering how you are doing as I haven't seen posts from you for a while. I send again my apology for the cedar flute in the exchange, I have made some progress in quality since then and the struggle continues. I'm not in your league yet though. Hope you found the instructional dvd useful,I know he only uses hand tools but thought it would be interesting.I have enjoyed the cd's a lot and thank you for them. Many of us on this side of the pond enjoy hearing from you and your friends and thank you for input from there.Here's wishing you a prosperous and healthy year ahead, your friend, Tom K.

              • Jim B
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 6, 2009
                  Hope everything goes well for you .I will be in touch with you soon Mick

                  NATIVE PRIDE