Re: [Native Flute Woodworking] Re: Marriage????

  • Canadian Mohawk
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2007
      Dale...where are you??? There was a post on Facebook from Dale that said he got married? I am trying to find out for sure myself???

      Soonest,
      Akweriahne'ke,
      Bradd (Thaweno':ken) Powless
      Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte, Tyendinaga Territory
      orenda@...
      www.orendaflutes.com
      www.orendabible.com (Basic Instruction Book for Life Energy - Self Awareness based on the Native Peoples Original Instructions)

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 2, 2007
        Ahah, I understand now...I've just updated my facebook profile,
        just to specify I'm married (or in long term relationship...).
        But it doesn't mean I'm "just" married...
        Facebook notify friends when everything happens,
        even when you wake up in the morning, ahah...

        Well, nothing to do with flutes, sorry guys.

        facebook--- In nativeflutewoodworking@yahoogroups.com, "Canadian
        Mohawk" <canadianmohawk@...> wrote:

        > Dale...where are you??? There was a post on Facebook from Dale that
        said he got married? I am trying to find out for sure myself???

        > Soonest,
        > Akweriahne'ke,
        > Bradd (Thaweno':ken) Powless
        > Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte, Tyendinaga Territory
        > orenda@...
        > www.orendaflutes.com
        > www.orendabible.com (Basic Instruction Book for Life Energy - Self
        Awareness based on the Native Peoples Original Instructions)

        10/30/2007 6:26 PM

      • Canadian Mohawk

          Ahah, I understand now...I've just updated my facebook profile,
          just to specify I'm married (or in long term relationship...).
          But it doesn't mean I'm "just" married...
          Facebook notify friends when everything happens,
          even when you wake up in the morning, ahah...

          Well, nothing to do with flutes, sorry guys.

          facebook--- In nativeflutewoodworking@yahoogroups.com, "Canadian
          Mohawk" <canadianmohawk@...> wrote:

          > Dale...where are you??? There was a post on Facebook from Dale that
          said he got married? I am trying to find out for sure myself???

          > Soonest,
          > Akweriahne'ke,
          > Bradd (Thaweno':ken) Powless
          > Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte, Tyendinaga Territory
          > orenda@...
          > www.orendaflutes.com
          > www.orendabible.com (Basic Instruction Book for Life Energy - Self
          Awareness based on the Native Peoples Original Instructions)

          10/30/2007 6:26 PM

        • Steve B
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 7, 2007
            Hi all

            Just to bore the ass of everbody i have managed to post a few pictures in an album called steves stuff uk.

            Some are made from wood sent to me ( overseas) by Kent Bush.

            Many thanks Kent they have come out sounding really good.

            Plus a few extras for fun

            Regards

            Steve

          • kent bush
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 8, 2007
              Those are very pretty flutes, Steve - I can see that the wood went to a very good place!

              More over the flutes that you sent me on the last exchange are very nice, and play very well. Don't think that I thanked you properly in public, so here it is.

              Did you ever get your rock art representations of kokopelli? If not please let me know, and I will scan some of the ones that I have here. Believe that you wanted these illustrations with all "accoutrements" - Correct? I have a couple that I think would make good T-shirt designs. Not to worry about permission to use, or copyright, as these are all at least a couple thousand years old.

              Best wishes -

              Kent Bush (no relation)

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 8, 2007
                Hi Kent

                Thanks for your comments about the flutes.

                Visually they are not the most dynamic, but hopefully they play ok.
                I mentioned in one mail I recently had Glasses prescribed.

                I had a bloody shock when I could see clearly into the tsh on a couple of my flutes and they needed a clean up with a fine file.
                I thought they were ok.

                Old age eh !!

                So feel free to tweak if need be.

                As for Kopelli and the "Todger".....no I havent had a piccy yet.

                Please do when you get 5 mins send me a "complete" drawing with "accoutrements"

                Have to dash

                Regards

                Steve

                kent bush <sundogflutes@...> wrote: Those are very pretty flutes, Steve - I can see that the wood went to a very good place!