Re: flute circle members?

  • Rick McDaniel
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi Ed,

      Heart of the Cedar meets monthly, from 5pm to 9pm, usually the first,
      or in the case of holiday, etc., the second Saturday of the month.

      In the DFW metro area, traffic is too bad to meet on a weeknight.

      Occasionally we have a special meeting at another location, but
      usually we meet at the First Unitarian Church's former parsonage,
      which we now call the "Flute House".

      Activities vary quite a bit, from one meeting to another, but if you
      would like to have some details, just email me.

      I have visited Tahlequah, and will be visiting other regional circles,
      as the opportunity arises.

      Rick McDaniel
      HOC INAFA representative

      --- In nativeflutewoodworking@yahoogroups.com, Ed Foley
      <dulcipicker@...> wrote:

      > Just curious about what's going on at other flute circles.
      >
      > If there are any players out there that regularly attend the flute
      circle in Tahlequah, OK (or any other circles, for that matter), I
      would like to hear from you. I am interested in finding out what
      types of things you do at your circles. I would love to be able to
      present some new ideas for activities at the circle I've been attending.