Re: Instructional video

  • leadingshield
    Message 1 of 8325 , Jun 1, 2000
      Or how about "How to get a Dusty Tune out of a
      piece of wood!!!!" " In 3,745 easy steps!!"<br>Now
      there's an idea, why don't you run a little competition
      to see who can come up with the best title for
      Dusty's Video, and the winner gets the first video (with
      his/her title on it).
    • Larry Odegard
      Message 8325 of 8325 , Mar 20, 2008
        There's all kind of drawings with dimensions in the
        file section. Just check it out.

        Larry O.

        --- michael beck wilkins <iain@...>
        wrote:

        > all I want is some basic measurements to get going
        > with, I have a
        > lathe so can turn and bore the wood in one piece but
        > I desperately
        > need drawings with dimensions to get started

        Larry Odegard

        Choose to have a great day!

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs