Re: [Native Flute Woodworking] anybody know what cd's these are? From Zion website.

  • Clif Dawson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Quite a few of these listed and a whole raft
      of other NAF recording artists can be found
      here;

      https://www.cdbaby.com/found?artist=Everan+Ozan&soundlike=&album=&style=

      I like to listen to the clips while doing stuff
      on the puter.

      I've bought a few from these guys as well.

      Clif

      Subject: Re: [Native Flute Woodworking] anybody know what cd's these are? From Zion website.

      Quoting cedarfluteman <cedarfluteman@...>:
      The first two listed artists were Saggio and Scott August. When I opened the
      file Coyote Oldman was playing. The rest of the artists are:
      Everan Ozan (13 yoa) if you can believe it already has at least 2 CD's out.
      Jesse Kalu
      Michael Allen
      Peter Phippen
      John Dumas - One of my personal fav's. He has a very different style.
      Dennis Sizemore
      Nino Reyes - Also a favorite
      John Sherman

      Recent Activity