Hello From New Member

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hello All.

      I've just joined the group after learning to play the
      NA Flute this summer at RNAF in MT. While there, I
      realized that I would enjoy the flute even more if I
      learned how to make one for myself. I've always been
      interested in woodworking and music and know this will
      be a very rewarding and satisfying hobby. I'm glad I
      found you all and look forward to the journey.
      Thanks.

      Robin