Re: Ancient Wood

  • Rich Halliburton
    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 7, 2006
      I really like the manners of this wood. I have one for sale on my
      site now. In keeping with the age of the wood, I included 70 million
      yr old ammolite, and a chunk of the gibeon meteorite. Paste this and
      scroll down for pictures and a sound file.
      http://www.querenciawoodwinds.com/Querencia/FluteDetails.aspx?fid=25

      $25.00 a bd ft. for their standard, or $35 for "figured" My flute is
      made of figured, and I'm not that impressed. Most of it is just brown
      wood. It's really happy becoming a flute. ............Also, thanks
      again for the alt. tuned flute. An overlay at the first hole made them
      all nice and managable. ....except the top A. I may have to settle for
      G#. With a 12" sound chamber, I ran out of room
    • KuzinBruceFlutes@aol.com
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 25, 2009
        There not spam for me Thomas...:>)
        kuz